Registration for Beacon After-School 2019-2020 will begin on Monday, June 24, 2019 starting at 5:00pm
Registration will take place ONLINE on EventBrite - the links for each grade are listed below. You will have to register to get a ticket. Slots are limited per grade. Please be sure to click on the link for your child's grade for the upcoming school year when registering. The registration link will only allow you to register for one child at a time.
Once you receive a ticket, you will then have until August 16, 2019 to bring in the After School Questionnaire, application for your child with a VALID medical form (Medical form cannot be expired before August 16, 2019). Preference will be given to participants that will attend more days out of the week. If you received a ticket, and do NOT bring in the necessary documents by August 16, 2019 ,you will be placed on the wait-list.
How to Register:
1. Fill out questionnaire and hand it to the Beacon office or email it to Beacon217@childcenterny.org
2. Register on Eventbrite using the link on Monday, June 24, 2019 starting 5:00 pm.
3. Turn in your paper survey, application and completed medical form to the Beacon office beginning July 2, 2019 anytime between 9:00 am - 5:00 pm by August 16, 2019
4. Confirmation emails will be sent out during the week of August 19, 2019-August 23, 2019.
5. Once your spot is confirmed (Beacon admin will confirm spot for after-school when the application is brought to the Beacon office) attend the mandatory Parent Orientation on September 5th and September 6th.
*****IF YOU HANDED IN AN APPLICATION AND A VALID MEDICAL FORM FOR SUMMER CAMP 2019 AND HAVE A CONFIRMED SPOT YOU WILL NOT NEED TO COMPLETE ANOTHER APPLICATION FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2019-2020. You MUST still complete the survey and register on eventbrite and bring in the ticket as proof and be sure that your child's medical form is current.
If you have questions please email: Beacon217@childcenterny.org or call 718-577-5751.
Beacon Director, The Child Center of NY
Roosevelt Island P.S./I.S 217
645 Main Street
New York, New York 10044
PS/IS 217 Calendar