WE NEED YOUR IMMEDIATE HELP!!!!
*As of this week, only 33% of families have filled out the learning
environment survey for our school. As you may know, the survey affects
the evaluation grade that our school will receive from the Department of
Education. This low percentage reflects negatively on our school and does
not communicate the tremendous growth that has taken place at PS/IS 217.*
*THE GOOD NEWS IS THERE'S STILL TIME TO FILL OUT YOUR SURVEY!!!*
*THE DEADLINE IS THIS FRIDAY APRIL 12TH!!!!*
*PLEASE TAKE TIME OUT AND FILL OUT YOUR SURVEY TODAY!!!!*
HERE’S HOW DO IT….
- You should have received a green envelope via backpack or at your
parent teacher conference in March
- If you have your envelope, simply fill out the survey and mail it in
- If you have not received an envelope, please see Lauraine Rademaker in
- You can also fill out your survey online. Simply go to
and follow the instructions. Surveys are available in the following
languages: *English, Bengali, Haitian/Creole, Russian, Urdu, Chinese,
Korean, Spanish, and Arabic. You will need your survey access code to
the school survey online. Your 8-digit survey access code is located on
the bottom right-hand corner of the paper survey that has been provided
you or in a green envelope. If you cannot find your paper survey,
call the survey hotline at 1-800-690-8603.*
* **THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN THIS IMPORTANT MATTER.
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com **WITH ANY QUESTIONS.*